- We are a local, family-run business with over 25 years combined experience in the healthcare sector. Our aim is to use our experience to provide high quality care services to the local community
- All clients will receive an initial assessment by a qualified nurse.
- Whether you require long-term personal care, social companionship, or support with everyday living, we are committed to providing the highest standard of services according to your individual needs.
- Whatever your requirements may be, our experienced and dedicated team of staff is there to help you maintain your independence and wellbeing in the comfort of your home.
- We will work closely with you and your family to ensure that all of your needs are met and that all of your preferences are respected.
- You will receive an initial assessment by a qualified nurse, and your personalised care plan will be reviewed on a regular basis by our executive team.
- Where possible, we will do our best to ensure that you have the same team of carers for each visit.
- Our carers strive never to arrive late or leave early for appointments.
- We believe in providing the best service possible and our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
We understand how important it is for you to access the relevant information about funding your care to ensure that you find the right care provider to meet your personal needs.
With the introduction of Direct Payments and Personal Care Budgets, service users are empowered to choose their preferred provider of care. But what means of payment suits you and your requirements? Below is some information that may help you to decide.
We offer a FREE initial assessment by a qualified nurse to all new clients, with an ongoing review of your care plan.
With a combined experience of over 25 years in the healthcare sector, our Executive Team includes two qualified nurses with extensive experience in care of the elderly and rehabilitation. We utilise this expertise to educate our staff, and to provide ongoing support to all our clients, who will each receive:
- A FREE initial assessment by a qualified nurse
- An ongoing review of your care plan by a qualified nurse
- Expert advice from our executive team
This service is unique and distinguishes Farrell Healthcare from other local care providers. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us!
BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies
Paul graduated in 2000 with a BSc Honours in Nursing Studies from the University of Central Lancashire. During his nursing career he has specialised in rehabilitation and chronic disease management and in 2009 began working as Community Matron.
His areas of expertise include:
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Long-term condition management
- Falls management and prevention
- Early-supported discharge
Dip HE Nursing Studies
Lyndsey qualified with a Diploma in Higher Education (Nursing Studies) in 2003. Since then she has undertaken a number of nursing roles with extensive experience in caring for the elderly.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Care of the Elderly rehabilitation
- Discharge Co-ordination
- Dermatology and Rheumatology
Farrell Healthcare is a nurse-led domiciliary care agency committed to providing quality services in the comfort of your home. We encourage independence wherever possible whilst ensuring the privacy and dignity of our clients
Farrell Healthcare is a nurse-led domiciliary care agency committed to providing quality services in the comfort of your own home. Our home help services include cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, and social companionship
Farrell Healthcare is a nurse-led domiciliary care agency committed to providing quality services in the comfort of your own home.
All clients receive an initial assessment by a qualified nurse. Our experienced and dedicated care team will support all of your needs, from your initial enquiry through to the coordination and delivery of your chosen services. The design and delivery of your care plan will be monitored against clear standards of quality and safety, and your feedback will be used to help us improve the services we provide.